Hey there!!….so you’ve been to New York! That´s awesome! I saw your photos on your Instagram page. As you know, I´m planning a trip there and I’d like to know everything about the city. How did you get around Manhattan? Did you visit the other districts? Where did you say? Is it difficult to use the underground? Is food expensive? Write and tell me everything! What places did you like most? Was it easy to understand American people?
If you could go again, what else would you visit? Tell me about the place where you met Ann.
Let’s meet sometime next week and talk about all this, please! I’d like to see all your photos and I need all the tips you can give me because I´m travelling alone!
(Imagine you've been to NY and you've met a girl named Ann. Write about it, and answer all the questions included)

Hi Ann!...I love NY. I will tell her everything. After taking the plane and arriving in the US take a taxi to the hotel in Manhattan. I visited an other districts and was amazing.
ReplyDeleteIt's not difficult use the underground but is so big and you miss. There are restaurant so expensive but there are cheap and rich fast food places.
I'd like the Empire State Building so much. The people American are so friendly but I don't understand so much.
I visited the Statue of Liberty it's exciting and it have a beautiful view.If I could go again i visited the Central Park Tower because I couldn't go.
When I see you I will tell you everything in more details and I will give you tips for traveling.
Bye.
Valen
Careful, you are not writing to Ann, you are writing to another person, to tell him/her about Ann, a girl you met in NY.
DeleteExcellent job!!! I'll e-mail you some corrections, but it is really well written in general!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ann! NY Is amazing! I Will tell you a little about my travel. However, when i see you, i tell you More. In NY things are expensive, even foods,but fast foods Places are More cheaper. I travelled by plane. In NY i used underground to move from one place to another. The people are very friendly and Is easy to understand their language. I visited other districts too, they are all amazing. The statue of liberty Is impressive, has a beautiful Views. The central park Is amazing too, when you go, you should visit them. It Is one of the most beautiful things that NY has. You must leave the hotel early because if you don't, you won't get to visit much. If i went again, i would visit the Madame Tussand NY.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Camila
Well done, Cami!!! Excellent job
DeleteCareful, you are not writing to Ann, you are writing to another person, to tell him/her about Ann, a girl you met in NY.
DeleteHi Ann! NY is so beautiful, for this I go whenever I can.
ReplyDeleteI will tell you everything I know. The last time I went to Manhattan was 3 years ago, I went with my family, we also went to North Carolina. there it is very common to travel by subway there. in North Carolina you eat a lot of barbecue and you drink a lot of beer and the prices vary greatly.one of the most beautiful places to go there are the Outer Banks, these are islands.
I think it was easy to understand Americans.
If I would go back to the United States, I would definitely go to Texas,it is beautiful.
I hope you have a great time and that you enjoy a lot.
Bye!
Nina
Great job! But remember you are supposed to write about NY.
Deleteaaah ok, do I write it again?
DeleteThere's no need. Take it into account next time
DeleteHi Ann!!
ReplyDeleteWas an awesome travel.I loved It and everything is fantastic there. I got around Manhattan in a bus. Also I visited a place called Harlem , where I took me a Lot of photos, which I published in Instagram.
Is not difficult to use the underground but there are a lot of people.
About the food, is generally cheap and rich.
The most beautiful place is the Central Park because is quiet and obviously beautiful.
At first, was difficult understand to the American people but then was easy. If I could go again, I would visit the Art Museum because i Heard that is very interesting.
I met Ann in a café. We shared a table and then we started to talk and We begin to be friends.
I advise you enjoy. It is the only tip what i can give You.
Bye!!!
Brenda
Careful, you are not writing to Ann, you are writing to another person, to tell him/her about Ann, a girl you met in NY.
DeleteCheck Google Classroom. I'm uploading a picture for you.
Hi!!!
ReplyDeleteNY is beautiful, everything is fantastic there. I got around Manhattan by taxi but for going to some places i used the underground. We also visited brooklyn. In NY some things like clothes or going to restaurants are so expensive but the fast food and places like KFC were cheaper.
The place that i liked most was Central Park. There I met Ann, she was alone so i decided to talk her. We became friends quickly.
I thought it would be difficult understand her accent but it was very easy.
If i could go again, I would visit the Whitney Museum of American Art because my friends told me that there are beautiful paints.
Bye!!!
Augus
hi!!
ReplyDeleteyes i visited new york and i love it. I will tell you better when i come back. To get to manhattan i take a plane and then a taxi to the hotel. I didnt visit other districts, i was only in manhattan. The underground is difficult to use because is very big but its so cool. The food its a little expensive but its so delicious. The place that i liked the most was the statue of liberty its so beautiful and big! In this statue i known my new friend Ann she is so fuuny and beauty. I can't wait to see her again. at first its so difficult to understand americans but then it is easy. if i go again i would like to visit the empire state of mind. I meet Ann in the statue of liberty as we climbed to the top of the statue, we started talking and we became friends.
I hope you serve my advice
Bye!!!
Aixa
Next time, try no t to begin with "yes".. just star with the sentence ;)
DeleteGreat job!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteYes I was in New York and it was amazing, they are a bit difficult to understand the streets but the people are very friendly so they help guide you. I arrived in Manhattan through a plane that I had taken in Argentina and went to the hotel on the subway, which by the subway isn’t complicated at all. You can’t visit other districts because I didn’t have time, but I am sure that next time I will be able to. Food isn’t expensive that is to say with five dollars you can eat a delicious slice of pizza. I really liked all the places so you can’t choose one, something that if you have to know is that it isn’t easy to understand how Americans speak you have to listen very carefully to understand them. If I could go back, I think I would visit the Statue of Liberty. Because it is my friend Ann's favorite place, which by the way is a new friend I made there, we met because we had mutual friends and we started talking.
See you, Antonia
Hi!
ReplyDeleteNew York is beautiful and funny. I took a plane to get to Manhattan and after I took a bus to go to the hotel. Also I visited Queens that is other districts of New York. The underground is not difficult to use because you just have to go up but there are a lot of people. The food is a little expensive especially in the restaurants but It is delicious. The place that I like most is the statue of Liberty because It Is very tall and big. After I walked through Rockefeller Centre where I met Ann, my new friend. This place is so big and there are lots of buildings.It is easy to understand american people but they speak very fast. I would like visit the central park if I could go again.
Bye!!!
Dana
Hi!!
ReplyDeleteNew York is wonderful. I arrived in Manhattan by plane and I stayed there for a few days to visit the Statue of Liberty and Central Park.I used the underground to visit The Bronx and it was easy.In NY,Restaurants are expensive, but fast food is cheap. The place that I liked the most is Broadway,there I met Ann, she wanted to took photos and she asked me to took photos of her, then we talked and we became friends. It was easy to understand American people,they only speak a little fast. If I could go back again, I would go to Coney Island because I think that it would be fun to go to the amusement park called Luna Park.
Bye!!
Leonela
Mateo Acosta
ReplyDeleteHi friend!
I was in New York a couple of weeks ago and it was the best trip I ever did, everything is very nice there.
I arrived at an airport near Manhattan and took a bus that dropped me off in front of the hotel. Visit all the districts through meters, they are very easy to use and they are very cheap. The food there is very rich but a little expensive, but it is worth paying.
It is full of beautiful places such as central park or the statue of liberty, but the one I liked the most was Time square, there I met Ann, I asked her to take a photo of me and from there we stayed talking for a while and we stayed for see us several days.
It is difficult to understand Americans but you get used to it. Luckily there are quite a few people who know Spanish.
I hope I can go back to New York and visit the places that I don't get to visit, like some museums or parks.
At this time it is very cold, take a coat!
I hope you have a good trip and that you enjoy it!
see you soon!
Mate Acosta
hi!
ReplyDeletei was in new york a week ago. is very beautiful the city. i'm now in LA. i arrived to mannhatan two week ago and when arrived to mannhatan took a bus to my hotel. the underground is easy to use because there are cartels and help you. also the people are very friendly and respond your questions. the fast food isn't expensive but eat a reataurant is expensive. te place that i like most was central park because i like the nature. is easy understand the USA people but speak very fast.
if i went again i would visit places that i don´t know.
i met ann in a bar near my hotel called tonic bar.
bye.
see you soon!
Who are you?? =D
DeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteNew York is awesome!
I'm going to tell you everything about the city.I took the plane at 9am and i arrived with a bus to Manhattan.
Of course!also i visited Brooklyn,it's a beautiful district.
It's important to know how use the underground because it's so fast and a little expensive,but is worth it.The price of food depends on where you go to eat or buy,for example...If you go to a restaurant the price Will be expensive.
The place that i liked the most was the Broadway Theater.
It's easy to understand the american people if you have a english management because if you say something wrong they can't understand,as well as they speak so fast,you have to pay attention!!If i could went again i would visit the Statue Of Liberty.
I met Ann in the Broadway Theater when i was looking for the seats..she is an awesome person and now we are good friends.
Bye!
Sofia