I'm in my bedroom and I'm sitting at my desk. I've got new activities because of the lockdown. We aren't going to school now. We are learning from home, using the Internet. It's cool! I like Zoom meetings, but I don't like doing my homework alone.
Yesterday, I studied for my Math test. Math is more difficult than Language.
What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Day
Hey there! I’m writing to tell you about my day. In the morning I wake up at 9 and I have breakfast. I always eat toast with jam and I drink...
-
I'm in my bedroom and I'm sitting at my desk. I've got new activities because of the lockdown. We aren't going to school now...
-
I'm in my living room and I'm sitting on the sofa. We are learning from home, using the Internet. We aren't going to school n...
Hi Im vicente, my favourite food Is ñoqui, I like the basketball, Iam short, I wearing a t shirt,trausers,sweater and sneakers
ReplyDeleteNo cumple con lo que se pide. Tiene que ser similar al de ejemplo. Más o menos info pero usando Presente SImple, Presente Continuo, Pasado Simple y Comparativo.
DeleteHi i'm Isabella and i'm in my bed.I've got a lot of Math homework and i don't like it.I like the cold and tennis.My favourite food is the chicken with lemon.(follow me on tik tok)
ReplyDeleteGood job Isa, intentá agregar más tiempos la próxima. Una oración en Presente Continuo y una en pasado. O un comaprativo. Eg. Tennis is funnier than maths, o algo así.
DeleteHi I'm santiago I am eleven years old.I have one brother . my favorite food is pasta. I like play basketball and videogames
ReplyDeleteEstá muy bien Santi, peo te quedó corto, te falta agregar algun comaprativo, presente continuo y pasado simple.
DeleteHi i'm Alvaro,I'm in my bed I'm studing english becose yesterday I have a test I so nervous for it,I have a one brother, my favourite food is pasta.I like see netflix
ReplyDeleteAlvi, recorda que después de like, va -ing, y para tele/series, usamos "watch" ;)
Deletey te faltan tiempos, no hay ni presente continuo ni comparativo
DeleteHi, I'm Carmela and I'm on tbe summer. I do not like the cold. My favorite food is pizza. bey bey see you
ReplyDeleteEn vez de I'm on summer, tendrias que poner I like summer, o we are in summer.. algo asi. Faltan tiempos, no hay continuo, ni pasado ni comaprativo
DeleteHi,I'm Serena, and I'm un my desk doing my homework, I don't like a homework, but I like zoom meetings, I studie for my english test
ReplyDeleteTendrí que ser "I don't like doing homwerk (o homework solo, sin a, porque es incontable) En gral está bien, te falto un comaprativo pero está aprobado ;)
DeleteHi, I'm Serena and I'm in my desk doing my homework, I don't like a homework, but like zoom meetings I studie for my english test
ReplyDeleteI'm in the room and I also do the homework,but always I am occupeid with the school yesterday I left my grandmother.it was fun
ReplyDeleteIn mateo